Thursday, March 28, 2013

Another quickie

Just a quick note before I head back into work.

Not much to report on nutrition. I've been juicing a little again and eating handfuls of raw spinach when I feel like a snack. It's amazing how well it fills me up. My goal isn't fat loss (amazingly), it's actually better skin. I know that while I was on my no grain, no sugar diet, my skin was FANTASTIC and I'm sure it had a lot to do with all the veggies I was eating. Due to a lot of stress, lack of sleep, a new eating pattern (because of my new job), I think all these things are contributing to my skin looking a little lack luster these days.

I'm also starting to combat wrinkles around my eyes (I knew this day would come...sigh) and I've always had dark under eye circles but it seems as though they get worse as I age. An under eye roller/concealer has been my new best friend. At least I have had a few people tell me that my face looks fuller lately. That is a HUGE plus!! Way better than people constantly telling you that you are too thin.

Anyone have any favorite skin brightening tips? (other than hydration)

No comments: