Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday

Went to the fair yesterday. My mission: to eat a corn dog and a funnel cake.

Yes I KNOW they are terrible for me. But, it's only once a year (less than that even).

Well, I did succeed at eating the corn dog because that was the first thing I did. And then half of Emma's fries because she couldn't eat them. Ugh, they were literally dripping with oil. L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y.

I was going to hit the funnel cakes stall on the way out but the kids were whining, it was a bazillion degrees out and I was a sweaty windblown CRABBY mama, and it slipped my mind.

Oh well.

I figured after that nasty garbage I should workout twice today. Well, one down. Did the same leg workout I've been posting and ran 20 minutes. Lovin' that routine.

And no, I'm not seriously going to workout twice today.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: