Thursday, July 1, 2010

Just a thought

Ripped 1000 last night at 8:30pm.

I seriously dislike waiting to workout until the evening. It's risky. It's risky because more than likely I'm not going to want to do it. I'll be too tired, or it will be a great night to take the kids to the park or bike ride or some other fun family activity.

On the other hand, when I DO workout at night, I have so much more.....energy is the wrong word......but I can't think of what to say. It's like, I can handle the burn more. I can do 5 million squat pulses, sweat dripping off my nose, muscles screaming at me to stop. I can. I think it has something to do with a day full of eating healthy carbs/protein/fat behind me. Rather than in the morning, when I'm still trying to adjust to being vertical. Just a thought.

Feel the pump! Love the burn!

No comments: