Friday, January 4, 2013

2 things that have saved me

2 recipes that have made my transition off grains and sugar delightfully easy:
 

 
Home made grainless bread with ghee spread on top
(ghee is clarified butter)
 
 
Almond bars with chocolate
 
You might be wondering how I can eat chocolate if I'm not eating sugar. Well, the chocolate on these bars is 100% cocao (which has no sugar) melted down with stevia to sweeten it up. Brilliant!
 
These two recipes have really saved me from craving bread and sweets.
 
And as I was cleaning up my computer desktop and getting myself organized for the new year, I came across these photos. This "before" picture absolutely amazes me. I don't even remember being that soft! I had no muscle definition....whatsoever. This was a little over 6 years ago.



 
Look at me now! I have striations! And biceps! It's incredible.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

You are an inspiration to us all. Luv ya girl!