Friday, November 5, 2010

Here's to energy!

My legs are hurting so good today!!

I rocked my workout yesterday. All that energy was such a blessing!

We have Kinect for xbox 360 and I would like to recommend it VERY highly to anyone looking to get a good workout without even knowing you are working out!! What a fun way to get your family moving!! You have to experience this game. It's so futuristic! No need for a controller, your BODY is the controller! We have the sports game and the dance game so far and they are awesome. I'm looking forward to getting the fitness games as well (gotta pace ourselves now, these games aren't cheap)! I was joking that we are all going to lose 5 pounds by Christmas if we play every night because we are sweating bullets and out of breath when we are done.

Have a fun, energy-filled weekend everyone! I know we will!!

No comments: