Tuesday, November 30, 2010

ouch, but in a good way

Legs were still sore today but I managed to get my workout done. Squats and deadlifts....ouch, but in a good way. Everything else seemed relatively easy. Oh, except for bench press. I don't know what the deal was with those. My push ups from the other day must have really done a number on my chest because I couldn't even finish out my 9 reps on the last 2 sets. I did 9/6/6 at 55lbs. Sigh...

I'm thinking I need to incorporate some metabolic circuit training too. I just haven't put together a plan yet. I know I need more exercise than what I'm doing. I'm fairly certain I can handle (and would benefit from) more than just 3 days of strength training per week. I KNOW that I can lose fat faster, I just have to get serious and commit.

I will ponder that tonight...

No comments: