Monday, November 15, 2010

On a roll

I am still on a roll. Is it into my 8th straight week of training, without missing a session? Can't remember, I'd have to look at my sheet. But something like 7 or 8. I'm feeling fabulous and my hubs commented the other day about how hard my legs were getting. Can't say I hated that compliment!

He comments on my abs now and then too. I really love it when he notices. Because I do it for him.

I told him that last week and he said "don't pin it on me now". Because he's always thought I was fine the way I was. When we started dating, I was a lot softer than I am now, and I weighed about ten pounds more. He doesn't want me to get too muscular so I lose my femininity. But if there is one part of my femininity I wouldn't mind to lose it's cellulite! I just want him to feel lucky to have me for a wife. I know he does. But there is always room to improve. Not just the body, but whole being. I could complain less, be more patient, those types of things. I'm working on that too!

I've decided that I am going to pierce my belly button. I've wanted to for years but I've been too chicken. It seems that everyone I know with pierced navels has said it didn't hurt at all, and since three of those people are my nieces, I believe them. They wouldn't lie to me, right? So this week sometime, I'm just going to do it. I had to ask my husband first if he would mind, because I know he really isn't into a lot of piercing and tattoos and stuff. Luckily he said that "it could be kinda sexy". My green light! I'll post pictures.

I got Your Shape for Kinect last Friday and can I just say WOW! If you want a FUN workout, this is it. I have only tried a few things so far so I can't wait to really get into it to see what it can do. The Kinect really gets my family moving. It's so much fun to have something we all like to do together while being active at the same time!

I've been tracking my body stats again for the past 4 weeks. I'm not changing very much. There was a slight decrease in my hip circumference (half an inch) and maybe a quarter inch per thigh. Also, my belly seems to have lost an inch but I think that fluctuates so much depending on how much carbs I've eaten the day before measuring. Weight is always the same. I hover around 113-116, but it's not my weight I'm concerned about. I actually want to gain weight, in the form of muscle. I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing. Maybe tweak my diet a bit. That's always the missing link in my results I think.

Have a great week.

No comments: