Monday, November 29, 2010

OMG - I am sore

Working out after my nearly two week hiatus rendered me a totally useless blob today. Maybe blob is the wrong choice in words. That would imply I had some fluidity to my movements. No, I'm more like a board than a blob. If I had to bend over and touch my toes, I might make it to my knees. I'm not very flexible to begin with. Add the muscle soreness and forget about it!

I'm dreading tomorrow's looming workout. Not because I don't want to DO WORK, but because I fear it's going to hurt like a (you know what). And that might affect how effective my training session will be. But, I'll suck it up anyway.

I was really surprised that I was able to meet and pass the total reps on push ups from my last workout. And can I just say that my boobs are screaming today?!

Aside from my boobs, my butt, quads and triceps are among the most tender areas. My whole body hurts, but those are the worst. Sitting down and getting up from the toilet is more than painful. Sorry - tmi.

What made your muscles scream today?

No comments: