Friday, December 10, 2010

More progress pics

Some might call this a bit narcissistic, but you have no idea the amount of courage it took me to click "publish post" today. Some people think that spending so much time, energy and focus on your body is selfish and vain. I don't care about what those people think. I'll be the one who's still jumping around with my grand kids and great grand kids at 80 years old. What will they be doing?

Last June I was supposed to post pics of me in a bikini. That was the promise I made to motivate myself to train hard. Fear of pictures of my body for all to see was good motivation. Then I sprained my ankle and was down for a long time. The pics didn't happen.

I've posted pics of my abs and my arms and back, now it's time I step up and post some of my legs. This is the area of my body I'm most unhappy with. This is the WHOLE reason I started weight training in the first place, years ago.

Now the key to pulling it all together is diet. I just need to consistently feed my muscle with the proper ratio of macro nutrients.

This is me, the shutterbug;)


And these are my muscles! I don't really have calves and I don't think I ever will. But I don't care that much. My main focus is quads and hams. I can't believe how far I've come since I've started training. Believe me, this may not look like much, but this is vast improvement!



I'm getting there. I know that I will reach my goals. I'm very strong willed. I'm dedicated.

No comments: