Tuesday, December 28, 2010

before/after

I was trying to get some good pictures of my quads. This morning, the light in the kitchen was so bright I thought I would be able to get some decent pictures but I ended up with too much camera shake. I didn't want to use the flash since it would reflect in a big way off the mirror so I used the manual setting. And, if you are a photography nut like me, you know that you must hold perfectly still or else deal with blur.

Anyhoo, please excuse the dirty mirror. These are quads as of right now.



This angle sort of looks funny. I look like I have one leg that's significantly smaller (and maybe I do).



This is a horrible picture but I had to post it because of the definition of the quad muscle and hamstring swoop.



Below is a "before" picture. This was taken probably a year and a half ago. There isn't an "OH MY GOSH WOW!" difference, but there is definitely some change for the better.



And like I've said before, this blog is a way to make myself accountable. It's to document my progress so I have a way to look back at how far I've come. I still have a lot of work ahead of me.

No comments: