Friday, March 26, 2010

Body stats

It's Friday, and I've done miraculously well! OK, maybe it's not miraculous. But it is my determination, my drive that has gotten me through this week. And every day that I continue to follow my premeditated steps to goal, just motivates me more. Because every day that I follow my carb cycling rules, every day that I give 110% with exercise, every day I'm able to pass on the cakes and pizza that everyone else is eating, is a success! It's the small successes we make every day that add up to the BIG success that we want to achieve in the end.

When I'm on the treadmill after I've already spent a half an hour training my legs, I tell myself "I might just do 20 minutes and THAT'S OK! Because I'm not an all or nothing girl, every little bits counts." And then I hit 20 minutes and I can go 10 minutes more. Because I have a positive frame of mind. An I CAN DO attitude, that pushes me through.

It feels great. I feel great! This is what it's all about!

Exercise & nutrition for the past week:

Sunday: cardio 45 minutes - LOW CARB
Monday: lower body workout #1, cardio 20 minutes - LOW CARB
Tuesday: upper body workout #1, cardio 30 minutes - LOW CARB
Wednesday: cardio 45 minutes - HIGH CARB
Thursday: lower body workout #2, cardio 30 minutes - LOW CARB

Oh oh oh, I forgot to mention that I have taken all my measurements with tape measure, scale and body fat caliper (did it on Sunday) so when I take the new stats this coming Sunday, I'll be able to tell where I'm headed!

Stats:

total weight: 117.6 lbs
body fat%: 15.4%
lean mass: 99.5 lbs
fat: 18 lbs
waist: 25"
hips: 37"
thighs: 21"

No comments: