Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Going Strong

Today is the 12th day in a row I've done some form of exercise, no rest days. I have still been lifting 4 days per week but I've increased cardio to every day. I'm feeling so great too, I just love it.

Monday - lower body #1
BB Squats 3 x 12 @ 65lbs
Stiff Legged Deadlifts 3 x 12 @ 65lbs
Leg Ext. 3 x 12 @ 65lbs
Abs - 15 hip lifts, 22 dead bugs, 24 bicycle kicks
Treadmill - ran 45 minutes
(low carb day)

Tuesday - upper body #1
Bench Press 3 x 8 @ 55lbs
Bent Over Row 3 x 8 @ 22lbs - each arm
BB Shoulder Press 3 x 9 @ 35lbs
BB Bicep Curl 3 x 8 @ 30lbs
Skull Crushers 16lbs (8lb DBs) 12, 12, 8
Treadmill - ran 30 minutes
(low carb day)

My carb cycling is going great. Haven't gotten off the track, I'm in the zone!!

My wrist is almost back to normal although I can feel in on the bicep curls. There is still a little bulge under my skin. But I still wrap in when I lift and I'm hoping that little bugger will be A-OK very soon.

DOIN' WORK...REAPING THE REWARDS...LOVIN' IT!

No comments: