Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I did it!!

I told you I would! I just decided right after my last post to go for, hurt wrist or not. I did the last two days in one workout, upper & lower body. Here's the workout:

bb squat 3 x 8 @ 65lbs
stiff dead 3 x 8 @ 65lbs
leg ext. 3 x 8 @ 65lbs
standing calf 3 x 8 @ 65lbs
ball crunch 3 x 12
Bench press 3 x 8 @ 55lbs - hurt the wrist a bit
Bent over row 3 x 8 @ 25lbs each arm
db shoulder press 3 x 12 @ 30lbs
skull crushers 20lbs 10, 6 - this was HARD today for some reason, I didn't push it
bb bicep curl 3 x 12 @ 30lbs - hurt the wrist a bit

I wrapped my wrist really good and tight so it wasn't bad. I normally wouldn't lift weights injured but I'm pretty sure it isn't serious. I babied it, my form might have suffered slightly on certain moves but, at least I worked out! Go me!

No comments: