Monday, April 5, 2010

bad news/AWESOME news

Well, I broke my 13 day streak.

I found out Thursday morning that my ex-husband, and father of 2 of my children, was in a terrible car accident. I was terrified that I might have to give my girls some very bad news that day...he was in surgery and I really had no information on his condition. It was bad, he rolled his vehicle multiple times going 70 mph. You have to be pretty lucky to survive that. And he did, thankfully. Needless to say, I wasn't really focused on exercise that day.

So I skipped Thursday. But I was back at it Friday. Did my lower body #2 workout and ran 30 minutes.

Saturday I did upper body #2 and ran 45 minutes.

Sunday - Easter Sunday...and I rested. But I also took my 3rd round of measurements.

I am SO HAPPY to say that the results were awesome again!!!

Sunday 4/4/10
weight: 113.8 lbs (started at 118.8 on 3/15/10)
hips: 36" (lost an inch in 2 weeks)
thigh: 20"
waist: 24"
belly button: 25"
bodyfat: 15%

If you compare those results with last week, I went down in weight, and size. I'm on the right track! This carb cycling is REALLY doing the trick for me! My only concern is that my lean mass is still showing a bit of a drop. I'm going to have to start to eat more on my high carb days I think.

No comments: