Thursday, April 8, 2010

Wenesday night

I ran 45 minutes last night. I usually run in the morning but I had other things to do. Man, it took me like 20 minutes before I found my groove! It felt like my feet were so heavy and it was downright tough that first 20 minutes. But I tried my inspiration and motivation techniques and I finally found the burst of energy I needed!

I think it was hard cuz I was so full from dinner that evening. I was busy during the day so I didn't have much of a lunch or afternoon snack, which made me pretty hungry at dinnertime. I had two (home made) low carb enchiladas...they were SO yummy! And then I had a sliver of cheesecake (I know, naughty).

I hope I will still see more improvement in my results on Sunday after having 2 slivers of pie this week :(

No comments: