Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 36

Back at it today after my one rest day yesterday. Worked my back and did cardio.

Wide grip pull ups: 10 X 3 (assisted set at 10)

Superset:
Bent over BB row: 65lbs - 8/6/6 reps and 55lbs - 6 reps - I don't know if this is the true weight because I don't know what the bar weighs. Candice said 45lbs but it didn't seem that heavy so I just don't know.
Seated cable row: 50lbs - 8/6/6 reps and 40lbs - 6 reps
End superset

Wide grip lat pull down: 10 reps at 50lbs X 3 and 10 reps at 30lbs

One arm DB row: 10 reps at 25lb/ 8 reps at 30lbs X 2

Hammer strength lat pull: 10 reps at 65lbs X 3

Back extensions: 10 reps body weight and 10 reps with 10lb plate X 2

Cardio: 30 minutes on elliptical, tension 8, incline 10

Done!

Yes, I actually stayed on the elliptical the entire 30 minutes! Surprised even myself. I hate that thing. It's so much easier just to run. But I want to broaden my horizons, so there you go.

For breakfast I drank a home made veggie concoction. I used kale, spinach, tomato, cucumber and a carrot. Then, on my way to the gym I ate a muesli bar (196 cal) for energy. After my workout I had my regular protein drink (120 cal) and 2 home made protein bars (116 cal) (cinnamon swirl). Lunch was 5 home made turkey meatballs (170 cal), 3 kavli crispbreads (50cal) with 1 laughing cow wedge (35cal).

For pm snack I intend on having another veggie blend with a can of tuna and either sprouted grain bread or some oatmeal and for dinner I am going to make an omelet while the rest of the family gets ring sausage, cheesy rice and broccoli.

I was hoping to try some new recipes today but I see that the day is flying by already and I need to get to the store. So I better get off this thing!

Set your motivation level at 10 and have a super Monday!!

No comments: