Friday, November 11, 2011

Today was not a good day

I went out with my sister last night. I got completely schnockered. It wasn't planned. I only intended on having A glass of wine. But....



I was sick. Oh was I sick. And today...was...awful. This is why I do not drink more than a glass of wine very occasionally. It was a completely wasted day for me. Sad, because the girls didn't have school today so I could have done all kinds of fun things with them. Instead, I was in bed most of the day, nursing a hangover.

Not only is this just plain stupid, but it was completely out of the realm of my strict diet plan. I knew that I had to eat something to get myself feeling human again but the thought of food was just nauseating all day. And finally, when I started feeling better, the only thing I wanted was pizza. Nothing else was going to come even close. So I ordered pizza. And I ate pizza. Another no-no for a clean eater.

But I'm not feeling horribly bad about it. Which is good. Afterall, I knew that I would eventually eat pizza again. As long as I don't make it an every Friday night event, I can live with myself. I didn't eat an ounce of protein all day (unless you count all the cheese on the pizza). Time to pick myself up, dust myself off and get back to it tomorrow.

Obviously, I didn't go to the gym either. I was in NO condition for a workout this morning. So I will just use Sunday as a make up cardio day and do shoulders and legs tomorrow.

I did have a good time last night though. Probably good enough to last me at least 6 months ;)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

hey charlotte - i went totally off the rails saturday night as well - half a bottle of vodka but i mixed it with diet mineral water. so today (sunday) i had a hangover and ate crap food to get rid of the nauseous stomach - blah. even had chocolate. but back on it monday and i will work a bit harder every day. i feel so bloated after that episode - yuk !!! hope your week is back on track, too :)