Thursday, September 6, 2012

coaching

I hit legs hard yesterday. My glutes and hamstrings are screaming today. Sitting is a challenge! Today I have chest, back and arms. I've switched from higher reps at lower weight to higher weight and lower reps. I was going to keep this rhythm every other week but....
I think my workouts will change. I'm getting coaching.

For the next 8 weeks. I'm going to be told what to eat and how to workout to gain muscle and get rid of lower body flab. It's going to be a challenge but I know I can do it.

Everything I know I'm going to have to do is a bit scary, like eating meat 3 times a day...ugh. It's not that I don't like meat. I actually love it. Especially beef. I just feel guilty about having to eat so much meat though - it gets expensive. As do all my supps and protein powder.

And speaking of that, I'm on a better supp schedule to make the most out of the money I'm spending on them. The basic and most important ones, taken at the right times should really help. I've also switched to a whey isolate. The brand I'm getting isn't much more expensive than the blend I used to get so I'm very happy. Thanks to the guy at GNC for pointing it out!

I'm ready for this exciting change!! It feels so great knowing that I have a plan in place and someone who cares about my success helping me along the way. There are always days when motivation isn't the highest and those are the days when having that extra push will be what gets me through.

I expect to see some wonderful changes happening to my physique this year!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

ooohhh coaching how excitng! whats he/she like? body building specific or one from the gym you go to? none of the coaches at my gym are into body building as such so I'd love to hear what you are doing. what made you get a coach? training for that comp early next year ? !!!!! i'm with you - gotta get rid of those saddlebags and droopy bits (although i really dont think you have any !) keep us posted xxx