Saturday, February 19, 2011

garlic press? really?

My butt hurts. I've literally sat so much tonight that my butt...hurts. It feels like it's being put through a garlic press. A very LARGE garlic press.

I read a book recently. It's called Hormonal Timing. A lot of eye opening ideas that never crossed my mind before. I was referred to this website buffmother.com (I actually typed in buttmother before I backspaced it out...what a typing error!! just a funny fyi) - thanks, Summergirl. This is where I purchased the book. Interesting stuff.

I'm always up for new blogs, websites and information to keep my mind open and fresh with new ideas and strategies for health and fitness.

If you are a woman reading this, it's very interesting to know how our hormones play a big part in our succeeding (or failing) in getting the tight bodies we all want.

It sort of explains these "meltdowns" I have every now and again. And it gave me fresh motivation, which is what I needed. I have been working hard to erase years of damage to my body. I'm talking, at least 10. So, I can't expect it to disappear quickly. But I CAN expect it. Weight training is cumulative. It may not happen in a month, but IT WILL HAPPEN. And I believe.

I. Will. Succeed.

No comments: