Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ahhhh.....

First day of school and ALREADY I feel my stress level go way down! It has been such an incredibly peaceful morning to myself. I. Love. It. So. Much!!! I love my kids, God bless their sweet little hearts, but DANG it's great to feel this relaxed!

My Lizzy Bear is asleep on the couch next to me, chasing bunnies or squirrels in her dreams. She is twitching and bouncing all over the place. Apparently she is enjoying the quiet as well.

This morning, I busted out a great workout downstairs and I feel alive! Now I'm drinking my post workout power nutrient shake:

1.5 scoops chocolate whey
2-3 cups fresh baby spinach
1/2 frozen banana
4-5 lg strawberries
BCAAs
Glutamine
Creatine

For breakfast (pre-workout) I had:

Plain (unflavored) Greek 0% fat yogurt
Plain almonds, crushed
Handful of fresh blueberries
Cinnamon
Pinch of truvia

Before 10am, I've had my day's worth of fruit and 1 serving of vegetables. I'm right on track!

For lunch, I plan on having left over flank steak, sweet potato and asparagus. Afternoon snack will probably be yogurt and almonds again. Dinner will be chicken, brown rice and salad.

NO TREATS!!

I love love LOVE this - saw it on Facebook yesterday and had to share. Yeah buddy!!


Right, ladies?? Show those boys what you got!

No comments: