Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Here is my day...

Up at 4:30 to workout
Work six hours at Courts
Come home and work on Prints Charming orders
Work tonight at the pet walk
And a co-curricular meeting at Davies tonight

Anything more I can cram into my day?? I'm thinking my husband will enjoy a nice frozen pizza for dinner tonight!

Holy crap, I'm a zombie right now and just want to sleep. I thought I'd take a break and whine a little. I can hardly see straight, so why I'm attempting to type a worthwhile blog post is beyond me.

This week I'm starting something new: get a workout in before I leave for work. So far, I'm 2 for 2. It hasn't been hard getting up and getting it done, but I definitely feel it towards afternoon. It's a whole different ball game for me now that I'm working.

I have been sleeping good lately but not last night. I was looking at the clock every half hour, I swear. Ugh! Isn't exercise supposed to help you sleep better??

I've got grocery shopping that needs to be done, laundry that needs to be done, menu planning and cooking that needs to be done......and I'm practically asleep on my feet. Feeling a little like I might earn my super mom cape by the end of this day.

Still learning how to balance a work life and my mom life. I have always had a lot of respect for the working moms of the world, maybe even more now that I am trying to do the juggle myself. It's SO much easier to put yourself on the back burner when you don't have as much free time. I truly have a greater understanding of how easy it is to say no to yourself. Most nights I would much rather stay home and enjoy family time than go to the gym. And even that isn't always going to be an option. I'll be teaching classes at some point next month and there will go even more of my free time! Some days, I'm not sure how I'll handle it all.

This year has been one hell of a ride! More ups and downs than I'm used to. It has been hard. A TON of stress. MAJOR changes in my life. I'm ready for things to slow down and get back to normal, but I don't even know what that is anymore! Maybe this is normal? It's definitely shown me what I'm made of. It's amazing what we can learn about ourselves and how much more we are capable of than we think. I believe in myself a heck of a lot more than I did!

No comments: