Wednesday, August 21, 2013

SO SORE!

I'm so incredibly sore today and it just gets worse as the day goes on. I've been waddling around all day like a pregnant woman. Quads, butt and biceps KILL right now. I don't know how I'm going to survive tomorrow's boot camp since the second day after is just as bad as the first, even worse most times. I'm slightly comforted by the fact that he said we wouldn't be using any weight. However, I know he plans on a more cardio/endurance type workout OUTSIDE and it doesn't have me very excited.

My workout buddy bailed on me. One workout. Done. She can't handle that type of training. So it's just me and two other women that have been doing the class for a while. I'm all blubber and no stamina so it will be interesting for sure.

Diet today:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, one piece toast (white Fiber One bread - not the best choice)
Snack: small serving of whole wheat rigatoni with meat sauce
Lunch: small round of flatbread with chicken, spinach and artichoke
Dinner: small serving of whole wheat rigatoni with meat sauce (yes, again)
Dessert: snickers (damn it!!)

I will do better tomorrow. I promise.

Exercise today:

If anything, I might take a walk on the treadmill but as tired as I am, it's probably not going to happen :(

I will be so happy when I get my stamina and strength back.

No comments: