Friday, August 23, 2013

Yummy Treat Idea

Craving something sweet? This is an idea

1 brown rice cake (I can only find these at Swanson Health Products, haven't seen them in the grocery store yet, only the white rice cakes)
Top that with whipped cream cheese
And on top of that, spread a little bit of Nutella

It's a good way to satisfy a sweet tooth and need for crunch!

Today, my diet has been all over the place. I'm SO HUNGRY! I think I'm hungrier when I work out hard - that's a given. And you need to eat when you workout hard. Eating (healthfully) and exercising work synergistically together.

Breakfast: egg and cheese sandwich (150 calories & 28% of daily fiber)
Snack: almonds, pine nuts, 80 cal Greek yogurt, 3 Kavli crisps (50 cal)
Lunch: Special K with unsweetened almond milk, 45 cal bread and slice sharp cheddar
Snack: brown rice cake with whipped cream cheese & Nutella
Dinner: (will be grilled salmon and fresh from the garden green beans, and maybe some wild rice)

You see that I'm still not eating properly. Not nearly enough protein or vegetables. Grrrr!

Nothing for exercise so far today. I don't know if I'll walk tonight or not. I'm still feeling lazy.

No comments: