Monday, August 26, 2013

yesterday and today

Training day off today.

Yesterday - 15 minute sprints and metabolic circuit training with weights. Lots of sweat and one pulled butt muscle. Ouch!

Diet....ugh. Started out great. It always starts out great. The only bad thing was wine and cheese right before bed. Could have been worse. Oh, and a cupcake. But I stuffed myself with veggies. Spinach and kale and cabbage and brussel sprouts and broccoli slaw and cucumbers and .....LOTS of veggies. So that was good.

Tomorrow - boot camp in the afternoon and XaBeat in the evening. I am hoping I can stick the diet ALL day.

It's been hot here. REALLY hot. In fact, they closed 5 elementary schools in town through Wednesday because of it. I feel terrible for the people who have outside jobs. It must be awful. I don't even think my trainer will take us outside this week for boot camp. No need to risk getting heat stroke for a little outdoor running, especially when it can be done inside. I'm praying he has mercy on us (and brains).

No comments: