Sunday, April 15, 2012

I want to be her

I have a big blog post a'comin. Whoa Nelly!

But for now, I just wanted to let you know what my goal is.

(I copied this picture from Islandgurl's blog....I hope she doesn't mind)


You see the girl on the right? THAT is how I want my body to look. Of course the girl on the left has an awesome body too, those abs are quite something. But the girl on the right....look at her arm, her butt, her legs. This is the visual goal in my mind. Perfection (in my opinion). And it's not going to happen by summer. That is going to take more work. More heavy lifting, more eating properly....etc. I'm in no hurry. Just so long as it's before I die.


These are Victoria's Secret models. Most women want to look like them. Me? Nope. Don't get me wrong, they are gorgeous, have nice bodies and all, but it's not a look that says I work hard for my body. It says, I do cardio and eat two grapes a day. No muscle definition to speak of, barely any abs. Flat belly, maybe, but real abs, no. With exception to the girl on the left. If you've ever looked at the catalogs, there is maybe one model with abs and the slight beginnings of muscle definition in her arms.

You see, most people would be happy with skinny. I'm skinny. I'm not happy with it. I want better. Anyone can get "skinny". Do enough cardio and that's what you'll get. But you won't look muscular. You'll never be this girl:




No comments: