Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm a bodybuilder

Train Intense:I'm sweating, panting, grunting, giving it all I've got. One more rep. I can do it. And I go home feeling like I've worked out, not worked long. I've got the endurance and the strength. Speed means nothing to me.


Discipline:Abstinence from some of the pleasurable indulgences in life - like certain foods. Working out, even when I don't feel like it. Being smart enough to know when I need to rest. There is a difference between pushing yourself and over training.

Commitment:If I wasn't committed, I wouldn't be in the gym most days. This lifestyle wouldn't consume me. And I wouldn't be able to show off my efforts. I measure food. I weigh food. I track food. I plan.

Enthusiasm:It's all I think about. It's what I like to talk about. It's what I post on Facebook about. It excites me. It drives me. I live for it. I was meant for this.


I'm a bodybuilder, and you can SEE my commitment and discipline. You can SEE my passion and enthusiasm.

How 'bout you?

No comments: