Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Progress pictures, week 4



Progress pics for this week.
I can see improvement but I also see
that there is quite a bit of work to be done still.
I'm confident I will get there.

I'm on my 4th week of the 12 week timeline.

I am getting firmer and leaner each week. It's very exciting!
My gym pants don't feel as tight.

I have been diligently keeping track of my measurements from week to week.
Diligently tracking every morsel (21 days straight as a matter of fact).
Diligently tracking my calories burned at the gym, as per my
Polar heart rate monitor.
And most importantly, eating according to my diet
and diligently getting my workouts done
EVERY DAMN DAY.
Except for rest days of course.
I get 2 of those per week.

I'm in the zone!

My scale weight was 112 as of last Saturday (down from 118 on March 11th).
My hips have gone down to 35.5 (down from 36)
My thighs have gone down to 19.75-19.5 (down from 20)
Although these numbers appear to go down, it has a lot to do with how accurate
I am with my measuring from week to week. It's not uncommon for my thighs
to hover between 20 and 19.5.
What I REALLY want to see is 19. Then I will know for CERTAIN that
I'm getting movement.
My goal is 18 inches. Yikes! I've got a ways to go.

Why 18 inches? Well, I am speculating that it will take that much for the thigh fat to be gone. It seems like a small number, but I have a small frame.
With lots of extra padding on the lower half yet.
And I'm going to get really skinny in my upper body before the fat
comes off the bottom half. That's just the way it is for me.
I can't do much about it. My body fat is going to have to get pretty low.

Not all women are like this. Some are luckier in their proportions.
We have to work with what we were given.
So that's what I'm doing.
To the best of my knowledge and ability.



No comments: