Thursday, May 10, 2012

flying low-mo

I have nothing inspiring for you today. My motivation is in the toilet at present. I've been pretty slow and tired all week, and I'm not really sure why. I've been working at my photos again. It's for a business venture that I am trying to get started. It's such a slow process and I always feel so tired and lazy when I'm at the computer most of the day. Today it was just too nice out to be fiddling with pictures. But still, motivation for working out is extremely and unusually low. Maybe I'm over reaching a bit. A slow down certainly isn't going to kill me.

But I just wanted to let you know that I'll be back to normal posting soon.

1 comment:

pureglow*16 said...

hey!! don't be so down ;) i found you on the shapeshifter community :) im doing shapeshifter now and on week two!

by the way your body looks absolutely amazing-- don't worry too much about having to be perfectt! Xo