Saturday, May 26, 2012

Got me some sore hammies today

Oh, I knew it was going to be bad today. I busted my butt in the gym yesterday. I worked it all and worked it hard. EVERYTHING hurts. This is why I'm going to love getting back to a split routine. Going to start that Monday (since I didn't this week).

My new diet went really well yesterday. And I almost drank an entire gallon of water! I keep a gallon jug in the fridge so I know how I'm doing. It's harder than you think!

Today, I've got my 6 year old's birthday party. We invited the whole class but since it's a holiday weekend, not many are able to come. That's fine with me. 20 kindergartners would be too much for me to handle. Even her teacher told me I was brave!

Tonight, my husband is taking me out for dinner at one of our favorite restaurants. One of the area's few "fine dining" spots. And since we love the show "Chopped" and like to try our hand at restaurant quality food with our own competitions at home, it will be fun to pretend to judge their food. I know, we're sort of dorky that way.

Hope you have a great weekend!

p.s. I'm addicted to grilled chicken thighs. They are SO dang delicious!

No comments: