Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Good Morning

I have a few minutes before I have to get going so I thought I'd type a quick post for y'all. I'm meeting my kindergartner and her class at the zoo this morning. Should be fun!

I want to introduce you to someone; say hello to my swoop!


Granted, it's not a very big one, and I still have to flex to see it, for the most part, but it's there! I've worked so hard for it! I'm still a bit lumpy, but I'm not stressing over it. Now I need to concentrate on the upper part, the glute/ham tie in, as it is commonly referred. THAT is the sexy part (if you can build it up)!

My hammies were so sore yesterday. When I touched them they felt really inflated. Maybe they were swollen from training. Does that happen?

I put my bikini on yesterday and felt......good! I really honestly did. I was happy with myself and what I saw in the mirror. I know I'm not perfect, who is? But I think that it's about time I stop picking apart every flaw and be proud of who I am. I can wear a bikini, what's not to love?!

No comments: