Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Monday, Day 16

16 days into my calorie zig-zagging and cardio party...

Breakfast: scrambled eggs (1 whole, 3 whites)

Snack: none

Lunch: Turkey, bacon, cheese flat bread melt (calories 300?), Fiber One cereal, 1% milk (I was a hungry girl because I had a tiny breakfast and no snack...I know better than to do this)

Snack: Fiber One cereal, 1% milk, 1 oz. 60% dark chocolate

Dinner: brown rice and sirloin stir fry (yep, I had carbs. But I didn't stop there...) 2 slices whole grain bread w/apricot preserves and farmers cheese

WORKOUT: none

As you can see, I'm having a hard time getting off the carbs again. This is a common occurrence for me when I have a slip up. BUT, tomorrow is another day. I can say with confidence that I'm back to exercising (and I can say this because I always blog about the previous day...so it's actually Tuesday as I write about Monday....and I've sculpted my body for the day. More on that tomorrow)

Not much time left for carb cycling and cardio fanatic-ness. I can manage to get about 3 more cycles in.

No comments: