Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tuesday, Day 17

Epic fail.

Thaaaaaaat's right. You heard me. I'm a cheater. I can't be trusted. Well, in the kitchen anyway.

Here's the food log for today.

Breakfast: fruit, yogurt, granola parfait

Snack: white bread w/nutella, 1 egg, 2 turkey links (380 cal)

Lunch: Pizza for one (420 cal)

Snack: none

Dinner: Homemade pizza (pesto sauce, roasted stop light pepper, onions, mushrooms, cheese)

Oh, but I didn't stop there....

6 mini tacos (300 cal)

Dessert: smart ones (170 cal), Swedish punsch roll (190 cal), gingerbread cookie

WORKOUT: Turbo Jam turbo sculpt 40 minutes ... at least I did ONE thing right today

OVERALL: I'm not even going to get into it...today was bad. I have these days from time to time. I'll consider it a "cheat day" and move on. It's embarrassing, and this accountability thing is a good eye opener. Sigh...

I just have to keep reminding myself that the more days like this I have, the farther away my goal gets.

Better luck to you all today!!

No comments: