Sunday, January 31, 2010

Saturday 1/130/10

Workout A

Squats 70lbs
Extensions 90lbs
Deadlifts 90lbs
BB Bench Press 45lbs
Inclince DB Flyes 2-15lb dbs
Alt. DB Rows 20lbs
BB Shoulder Press 35lbs
BB Bicep Curl 35lbs
Tricep Kickbacks 10lb db
BB Calf Raise 50lbs
Ab Crunch 25lb plate, leg lifts, bicycle

I am supposes to be alternating between dumbbells and the barbell on some exercises but I have been just sticking to the barbell in those cases. It's hard to substitute the dumbbells when the heaviest I have are 15 pounds and then I end up using the small bars with the weight plates. That becomes to bulky for me, especially on moves where I need to be keeping the weight close to my body (i.e. rows, kickbacks, etc.). It's also very time consuming the way it is having to add or remove weight from the bar between each exercise. My goal is to keep moving as quickly as possible (little rest between moves) to keep my heart rate up.

But other than that, workouts are going well! I am so happy with my progress. Here is a progress picture of my back/shoulders/arms. One day I will be brave enough to show my leg progress as well!

No comments: