Monday, January 11, 2010

Sunday Day 8

HIGH DAY

Breakfast: Fiber One cereal, 1% milk

AM Snack: none

Lunch: 4 pieces Chicken & spinach pizza

PM Snack: 2 pieces pizza, 1 slice WW bread w/ Nutella

Dinner: WW spiral pasta with shrimp and lemon goat cheese

Snack: 1 piece pizza, 1 piece chocolate, 1 gingerbread cookie

WORKOUT: rest

OVERALL: The day was not perfect by any means. I had quite a lot of carbs (which is ok since it's a high carb day...however I went a tad overboard). Sometimes, on my high carb days, I make the mistake of treating them more like "cheat days". That is OK as long as it is no more than once per week. If I find that after a week I have not made any progress with my fat loss, then I have to eliminate those cheat days altogether and just have a cheat meal once per week.

All in all I would say the week was a success. On to week two!

No comments: