Tuesday, September 27, 2011

booty beatdown

I thought about not posting. I thought about sparing you. But I thought it would be kinda fun to bore you to death.

I'm just kidding. I don't want you to die. Please don't die.

But alas, I must bore you to death. I don't have anything to talk about really. My ass went through a punishing last Friday like none I've EVER experienced. Ever. I mean it. I'm doubting anyone who has said they've been sore. You don't KNOW sore!! Saturday and Sunday I was a quivering disaster. I couldn't walk, I couldn't sit, and forget about going from a walking to sitting position and vice versa. Oh. My. Goodness. I knew it would be bad. I knew. But I wasn't prepared for what it actually was.

At first when I woke up in the morning, I thought "ok, I'm stiff and sore. Oh, I'm reeeally stiff and sore." But continued on downstairs. And this is where I messed up. Bad. I actually tried running around the corner. I don't know why I did this. I was happy to be awake. It was a Saturday. Whatever the reason, I don't know. But that's when I felt it. Where my butt cheeks used to be, there were now two very heavy bowling balls. At least, that's what it felt like when I tried to run. My ass literally felt like bowling balls. I don't know why, but that's how I'd describe it. Pain. And bowling balls.

Anyway. Sunday was NO better. At all. I bet you can guess what I did for exercise those two days. That's right - nothing. Monday, I was finally starting to feel the soreness subsiding. I probably could have worked out. But I had a lot of other stuff to do and figured it wouldn't be that bad to take one more day off. And today, I was going to do it all over again but because it was so unbelievably nice out this morning, I ran instead. My master plan is to do the butt routine tonight, but we'll see. I just got all the carpets in my home steam cleaned today and as of now, they are still very wet, despite them telling me it would only be another hour until they were dry (that was two hours ago).

Soooo, anyway, that's my boring life story these days. And if you think I'm sharing my booty boosting secret, you've got another thing coming! ha...just kidding. I think it's called booty beatdown or something to that affect. The cool thing is you get a list of many different exercises and circuits to choose from and you put your workout together yourself. You can change it. No need to get bored. But I'm thinking I'll be good for the next month. If I can stick to this, I'm pretty sure my rump will rise again!

I'm preparing to really cut back my calories over the next month. I've got to try to get a jump on this fat loss thing ONE LAST TIME. Because it's crunch time. I don't know if it's possible but I would love love love to have 5 pounds of fat gone by end of October. I know, I know, good luck. I've got a little strategy that might help. Only time will tell.

No comments: