Thursday, January 13, 2011

How funny is this??!!

I went downstairs to do legs, back, biceps and calves. I was halfway thru my workout and realized it was supposed to be a rest day from weights. HA! Too funny. Oh well, I will have two back to back rest days this weekend. Nice! Tomorrow I will still do cardio but on Saturday it's - NO exercise of any kind - day. How will I deal? lol

Did you know that nonfat organic Greek yogurt has 23 grams of protein in a serving (1 cup)??? Holy crap! I was eating the honey flavored Greek yogurt and that only has 15 grams of protein. So now I've switched. I've been mixing truvia in it for some sweetness, otherwise the plain yogurt can be bitter. Just proves why it's so important to read your nutrition labels.

And speaking of reading labels....

I got sushi for lunch yesterday at the grocery deli and while I was eating it I happened to glance at the ingredient list. Guess what I found? HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP!!! Un-freakin'-believable!! I was shocked, I mean I get this stuff, not too often, but still, now and then, and I never imagined they would put THAT in it. Good Lord. I was very displeased. All I have to say is they BETTER NOT put that crap in my sushi at my favorite restaurant!!!!!

No comments: