Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday

Got the pull up bar assembled today and it...is...AWESOME. I am not even discouraged by the fact that I could only do 3 pull ups because I know that they are one of the hardest exercises you can do. I'm sure that I'll improve slowly but surely.

The main reason I wanted the bar was so that I could ad hanging knee raises to my ab routine, and THOSE I can do ;)

I'm back in the right frame of mind again. These last 3 days have been good. My diet is in check, I'm watching my calorie intake very cautiously. Not over obsessing but definitely paying more attention. We have decided as a family to make Saturdays our day to eat whatever we want in terms of "cheat" food. We are trying to limit treats to Saturdays because when the kids and the hubs have chocolate every night, it's very hard for me to just sit and watch them indulge.

So tonight, we made glorious bubbling cheese fondue and it was heaven. I could seriously live on bread, cheese and wine. YUM!

I've got some really yummy and surprising recipes for you. Healthy 5 minute chocolate cake (yes it's healthy and yes it only takes 5 minutes to make AND cook) and a couple other weird sounding but surprisingly yummy recipes you absolutely have to try. But you have to check out my other blog to get them!

The Arff Adventure

No comments: