Monday, January 10, 2011

My Cheat

So I got my cheat meal today. We stopped at McDonald's on the way home from dance class tonight. Emma had talked me into getting donuts at the store earlier today and so we had those for dessert. I tell you what, it was really tasty but exactly 1/2 a second after I was done eating that food, I was reminded why I don't eat it very often. I felt awful! I was instantly bloated, incredibly full, and tired. YUK!

See, I need to do this now and then to remind myself what it felt like to eat crap all the time. But, instead of just lay on the couch for the next 4 hours before going to bed and letting it stick to my thighs, I went downstairs and got on the treadmill for 45 minutes. It's good to get moving after a big meal.

Now that it's out of my system, we'll see how long it is before I start to crave something naughty again.

No comments: