Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So far, so good

Ok, day two went [almost] just as great as day one. I say almost because after dinner I got a headache that just went from bad to worse, into the wee hours of the morning. BUT, that is something that happpens to me anyway. I don't think that it's in anyway related to the carb cycling.

Energy was through the ROOF again! I took down ALL the Christmas decorations, hauled the tree out, and cleaned the house. I thought it was a pain to have to stop and eat LOL. Once I get into a groove, it's hard to stop me. But of course by evening, I was spent. And I was hungry.

I went to bed after a cup of tea wishing for some sort of comforting carb in my belly :( But I was strong and denied it. I would have had cottage cheese but I forgot to get it when I was at the store. Oops. So I had to suffer a bit. It's all good though. I am super motivated and can talk myself out of anything when I am this driven. I am willing to sacrifice a little for what I will get in return.

Diet was stellar. I did cut back on the amount of eggs for breakfast, like I said I was going to. It still felt like a lot though, with the oatmeal. This morning, try as I might, I could eat only half of it. Funny, seeings as how I was so hungry at bedtime the night before.

Yesterday was also my one designated rest day for the week. Today I have metabolic training on the scedule. We'll see how I do after two low carb days. I also have to deal with sleep deprivation. I could not fall asleep last night to save my soul! 2 in the morning and I was still tossing and turning! Even after listening to meditation on my iPod which usually puts me right out! Yikes!

But all in all, so far, so good!

No comments: