Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Monday

Well it's on to round two. I will be on my second month of the hormonal timing eating/exercising "schedule". I'm going to concentrate on fat loss these next two weeks (more cardio, less carbs, no eating past 7pm). I'm hoping it produces the same great results as I saw last month. I've got my motivation back and I'm ready to go!

Even though I'm energized and motivated, it will still be a struggle at times to get myself downstairs to workout and continue to eat as clean as possible, the biggest struggle will be with my own mind. Usually during these two weeks, it isn't too big of a problem because my motivation is high. But during the last two weeks I can be a tad lazy and sluggish. I'm usually fighting just to keep myself from sabotaging my plans to get fit(er).

I have legs today. I hope that my back doesn't hinder my workout. I pulled a muscle (I think while shoveling that ton of fresh snow we got last week) and it's really been bothering me. Certain twists and moves I make almost take my breath away!

Noticed even more definition in my arms over the weekend! I was so excited. This is what I need right now. I need to see my results to remind myself that this is working. (I need to fight the urge to change my routine every couple weeks - it's such a bad habit) If it's not broke, don't fix it!

No comments: