Thursday, March 31, 2011

super community

I belong to a wonderful community on bodybuilding.com. I have had a 'bodyspace' there for a few years now, and I am not super active on the site, but it is a fun way to meet new people with similar fitness interests and goals. You can see other people's before & afters, read their stories, get feedback, make new friends, etc. It's also a GREAT way to gain momentum because every single person that I've interacted with via the site has been really encouraging, motivating, helpful and kind.

A few days ago I posted some new progress pictures on my bodyspace (the same ones I posted here) and the response I got was overwhelming! I got a lot of positive feedback and was really truly surprised! It was very good fuel for motivation. Let's just say that the words "chiseled" and "sexy" were used...haha! I am a little embarrassed by it but in a way, that is definitely the look I want to achieve. For myself, and for my husband (even though he hates when I "drag" him into it - as if it's wrong to want to look good for my husband).

Anyway, if you want to join a great community of people who will inspire you, motivate you and lift your spirits when you need it, join bodyspace at bodybuilding.com and let's be friends!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

i'll check it out - i'll see you there !

Charlotte said...

great! I'm "lovetogetlean" on the site!