Monday, March 14, 2011

new cycle ahead

Measurements the same as last week. I figured that because I didn't really work as hard as I should have.

Boosting now so hello again to bread and cheese (just a little bit) for the next couple weeks. I wouldn't have had to give up the bread (it's Ezekiel sprouted grain) but I did anyway. I don't want to drop cheese altogether but I did surprisingly well without it the past two weeks ;)

Nothing new to report. Going to lift heavier over next two weeks. Today I was squatting and deadlifting 80lbs...which isn't much but previous weeks I was lighter at 65lbs. I've been strictly using stiff legged deadlifts in the past but I tried bent leg (is that Romanian?) and it's quite difficult. I'm not sure I am using correct form and the bar always hits my shins.

Feeling the cravings for carbs and late night snacks hit lately. Really fighting it. Even having a slight craving for cake (what?), despite not eating sweets since end of January. I am so glad I read that book on hormonal timing because I'm feeling my hormones for sure!

No comments: