Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 4

On the workout calendar today is shoulders & abs. Then that is it for the first week! Nothing more until Monday. It's hard for me to wrap my mind around, but slow and steady wins the race. At least the race I'm running.

Today my legs are sore and my upper body is still sore so basically, my entire body hurts. But in a good way.

The digestive enzymes didn't help at all yesterday. So I'm going to try to take them before I eat my home made protein bars today to see if that is what is causing it. It could be the stevia. I've heard that xylitol can give you gas and it isn't inconceivable to me that stevia could do the same.

I haven't taken my "before" measurements or pictures yet. I need to get on that asap! Although I don't expect any movement on the tape measure for quite a long time. And I'm ok with that. I'm trying soemthing new....patience.

One entire week of eating totally clean without so much as a bite of a cracker or a sip of canned soup, etc. under my belt! I don't know why it's easier this time. I can't tell you the secret to my success this past week. But I can feel a level of confidence and commitment that I've never felt before. And that is the difference that is going to get me there this time. I am really looking forward to March - May when I'm a new me!

Saw this on Facebook and fell IN LOVE =)

No comments: