Saturday, October 29, 2011

tomatoe-tomato

Ok, ladies. When I say that you should pick up a barbell and do some weight lifting to build a gorgeous body, this is NOT what I mean.

These two obviously take steroids because women just aren't capable of building muscle that big. Even for a man to build muscle like that would require a LOT of hard work, naturally.

This, however, is more like it. I think this woman has a fabulous body. Maybe even on the thin side. But her muscles are very defined, yet still feminine, and she is tight and toned. This is the picture I have in my head of what I want to look like.

In the end, it's all about personal preference. If you want to look like a man dressed in drag, take steroids. I prefer to keep my feminine side.

And of course it's possible to take things into the opposite direction. 

My guess is that if you cared at all what you looked like, you wouldn't want to look emaciated like the poor woman on the right. But what do I know? Maybe she doesn't care.

All of these women are athletes. Which would YOU want to look like? There is a point at which you can take something too far.

Train natural. Train smart. Be healthy.


No comments: