Wednesday, October 19, 2011

some "before" pictures

I can't wait until the time comes to take "after" pictures. Especially after seeing these :( I tried my best to flex what I have but I look pretty ridiculous.

pic of my fairly non-exsistant quad


horrible self photo, but here is my tiny bicep..lol


side view - must...build....hamstrings....must.....lift....butt


no definition - a good "before" pic


grow, grow, grow, grow!!!!


chest

I want capped delts SO BAD

blech! Puny - damn I need to gain weight (muscle)!!

So I pretty much look the same as always. But this is just the beginning....


I feel like I have a long way to go. Although I have improved some. I have non existent hammies. I still have a lumpy fat layer on my upper/outer thigh. Notice how I didn't take any pictures of my backside? I have problem areas and I just can't bring myself to post pictures of it. I will, however, post a side by side before and after once those areas are taken care of. I promise.


IFBB Bikini Pro Jaime Baird

You think you are in good shape? Look at her!

Um, yeah, I want legs like hers. And I will stop at nothing to get them. WOW!

No comments: