Friday, February 24, 2012

Baby Got Back!


Check out my booty! HOLY MOLY!
I was on my way to the gym and I glanced at my reflection before heading out
and I caught sight of my backside and
BAZINGA!
(I want a t-shirt that says that btw)
It is growing!
I've never had a booty like this before. I didn't think there was much hope for my booty.
I thought I was a pancake butt forever.

I got news for you. THAT ain't no pancake butt!

I'd like to thank:
squats
lunges
step ups
squats
lunges
squats
squats
...
...
...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

hi charlotte, looking good girl! i havent been around to chat to you - ive been sick. so sick in fact that 2 fridays nights ago hubby rang for an ambulance and i was taken to hospital. im still not 100%. but you are looking awesome! i will write a post soon to catch up on what i've been up to (not that its very interesting hahaha) xxx

Charlotte said...

OMG - that's scary!! I hope nothing is seriously wrong! I hope you get better fast. Sending hugs and get well wishes your way. I'll be thinking of you...