Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sprints

20 minutes of hill sprints this morning.
30 sec. work/ 1 minute rest for the first half
30 sec. work/ 1-1/2 minute rest for the second half

I was so near puking, if I'd had food in my stomach, I'm pretty sure it would have come up.

Was just juicing this morning, no solid food. Until my energy level dipped, then I ate eggs and a protein bar. My energy went back up a little, but now I'm pooped again. Not sure why I'm so tired today.

I guess it's superbowl Sunday today. I would never have known without seeing FB status posts about it. Obviously I don't watch football. I don't watch much of anything. Although I did watch a movie yesterday. I was all by myself and literally had NOTHING I needed to do so I watched Take Me Home Tonight. It didn't look that appealing to me and figured I'd shut it off after 10 minutes but it was actually a pretty funny movie.

Not much else to note. See you Monday!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

hi charlotte what exercises/weights are you doing for your chest? i can see your chest muscles, you know, the ones above your boobs. ive never seen mine develop and i want the "muscle cleavage" like you're getting. whats the secret?
all i see on me are chest rib bones!!!!
you are looking freakin' awesome btw xxx

Charlotte said...

I do a LOT of push ups. Maybe that's what did it for me. I also like the bench press and chest flyes.