Thursday, March 15, 2012

Got muscle?

Got the ol' tripod out. It literally had cobwebs on it. Ew.

I wanted to get some decent full body pictures so I can compare at the end of these next 12 weeks. For some reason, the flash didn't fire on all of them, so there are a couple that are darker.

I still look really thin in my upper body despite gaining some weight. It drives me crazy! You'd never be able to guess I'm bench pressing 95lbs! And using 25lb dumbbells for my shoulder press.
But I wanted to focus on flexing my quads here. They aren't bad considering I don't train them specifically. I'm just imagining how hot they will look when I'm able to get some of that upper thigh fat off. They will really be defined and all my hard work will be revealed.
12 weeks, baby!

 


This is probably not an impressive back in the competitive bodybuilding world, but I like it.
 

 
I'm very happy with the way my body is shaping up. I'm actually impressed with the way my abs are looking even after gaining weight. My legs even look leaner. But it's all in the pose.
 

 Trying to get a look at my quad muscles and shoulders in these next two.
FYI - I have no idea how to properly strike a pose, I just do what I can to get those muscles to pop!
 

 


Here's my tiny hamstring. Although I have a feeling it's not as tiny as I think. Just have to uncover it. 
I WILL have a swoop!
 

I am able to tell that I've gained a bit of back fat. Not too worried about it though.

 

 It's especially noticeable here. Along with my pretty thick legs.
 

So basically, I need to lean out my back and thighs in order to look the way I want to look.
I'm 5 days into the first week of 12.
I'm meticulously tracking my diet and workouts so that when it comes time to measure on Sunday,
I will have a good baseline for what I need to do better in the coming weeks. Hopefully
I can say I don't need to tweak anything yet.

The way I'm going, I should have lost almost 1 pound of fat by the end of the week. I've added up my daily calorie intake, averaged that out and guesstimated what I'll be consuming until Sunday and after all is said and done, I should be looking at around a 2800 calorie deficit in the first week.
A pound is 3500 so I'll still be 700 away. Of course this is just an estimation. I might do better than that by week's end.

It seems PAINFULLY slow but I know it's the best way if I want to do it right. I don't want to just lose water and I don't want to lose muscle. I want to lose FAT!
Plus, it's not even the end of the 1st week! I've got 11 more to go...and I WILL get it done.
Watch me!

I'm gonna OWN this summer. It's mine.

No comments: