Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sometimes I can be so brainless

I remember posting not too long back about how I was wearing my heart rate monitor at the gym and I was impressed by how the machine I was using was picking up my heart rate and displaying the exact same number as my watch. Well, a few days ago I didn't wear my heart rate monitor, but I got on the same machine, expecting to be able to see my heart rate. Nope. Nothing.
I was instantly embarrassed because I realized that it must have been interacting with the monitor I was wearing. So it wasn't taking my pulse through the handles. DUH! I honestly had no idea. And of course now I don't think it's as cool as I once did. haha....

AND.....

I found a way to add macros to an entered food in MyPlate. You can "create a food'. It certainly wasn't easy to find, considering how I sort of accidentally stumbled onto it. But at least now I know how to do it if I want to take the time.

Two great mysteries solved. Watching Sherlock Holmes must have made me slightly more aware of small details this past week. Just kidding.

No comments: