Monday, July 16, 2012

The day was a total success!

Ok, I know this will be two posts in one day, but I just couldn't wait.

We went on a swimming day trip today. The whole family. We packed a picnic lunch and headed an hour and a half away to one of our favorite state parks.

My lunch? Salad greens (mostly spinach) in a plastic bowl. Cucumbers and tomatoes in a seperate container. Homemade salad dressing. A small can of tuna. A multi-grain pita pocket.

My snack? Almonds and a banana.

We stopped for dinner on the ride home. Subway. My dinner? A grilled chicken and spinach salad.

Pre bed snack? Greek plain yogurt with cinnamon.

The day? A COMPLETE SUCCESS!!!

This would typically be a day to stray for me. Munching on potato chips (like the rest of the family). But Hanna and I held strong despite the fact that my husband brought two bags of chips along! Yay us!

p.s. Oh, and I also did a killer HIIT session this morning. I didn't want to do it, but I did it anyway.

No comments: